IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Can someone hit me with a PM of a link to download the IMAX prologue please? Saw it once on the big screen but def need to see it again. Thank you!

Apparently, if you go see La La Land in IMAX you'll get to see the prologue as well.

dormouse7 wrote:
AhmadAli95 wrote:Apparently, if you go see La La Land in IMAX you'll get to see the prologue as well.
Only certain IMAX cinemas received the prologue. I know from Twitter that some saw the Dunkirk trailer before IMAX La La Land and some saw the Dunkirk prologue.

These IMAX theaters received the prologue:

US
https://i0.wp.com/media2.slashfilm.com/ ... onlist.jpg
International
https://i0.wp.com/media2.slashfilm.com/ ... 0x1224.jpg
Hmmm...it would be interesting if IMAX keeps the Dunkirk Prologue attached on these screens all the way to July, regardless of what movie is playing. Vast majority of the screens and movie releases are digital, so it would be very easy for them to keep the Prologue attached.

Granted I tend to think there is a lot of crossover audience between movies. For instance, the people who saw Rogue One and the Dunkirk Prologue will probably see Guardians of the Galaxy and numerous other action movies in IMAX over the next 6 months. Not sure if you are reaching a wider audience if you play the Dunkirk Prologue on those same screens in front of each new IMAX movie.

I got to see the Prologue again this weekend in IMAX Laser. Dunkirk is gonna be an awesome theater experience, even if the story is rubbish. The visuals are amazing but also the new 12 channel surround sound is awesome for IMAX Laser auditoriums.

Nice review of the prologue:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... everything
At The Movies, Technology Isn’t Everything
by Dan McLaughlin January 16, 2017 5:49 PM @baseballcrank

There’s no surer way to be reminded of the formulaic nature of even good Hollywood filmmaking these days, and the dearth of original ideas, than to sit through several consecutive previews for similar films. Naturally, whenever you go to a movie these days, the studios ensure that you see…several consecutive previews for similar films. On Saturday, I went to see Rogue One for the second time with my father and my son on the big IMAX screen. We were treated to an array of previews for upcoming action/sci-fi/fantasy/superhero films, some that will probably be better than others, but all of which looked pretty much alike when you run them together that quickly – Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Fast and Furious 8, the next Spider-Man movie, the next Transformers movie, the next Planet of the Apes movie. And wedged right in the middle was a heart-stopping 7-minute trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk.

The Dunkirk trailer was unusually long and revealing, but what jumped off the screen even more than that, compared to the other trailers, was the low-tech nature of the action, which succeeded in accentuating the stakes for the characters. There were no robots, no superheroes, no amazing cars, no miraculous tricks, no action slowed down or speeded up to hyper-speed. The men on the beaches struggled with the simple act of navigating a man on a stretcher across a shattered dock. The ordinary Englishmen set out over high seas in a simple family fishing boat. The aerial combat was between rattletrap propeller planes; Nolan made sure you could hear the bolts straining and the wind rattling the cockpit and feel the terror of watching the propeller stall out in mid-air when the gas gauge got too low.

I have nothing against the magic of modern filmmaking of the sort in the Star Wars or Marvel Avenger films, and it may well be that Dunkirk is not as gripping a film as the trailer. But in a marketplace crowded with world-destroying robots and lasers, it was really remarkable to be reminded how powerful it can be to strip down onscreen action to its most primal elements, and how courageous were the men who went to the first truly mechanized war with what now seem like such primitive implements

Hey guys, can anyone PM me a link to the prologue? Thanks.

Can someone send me the prologue please :D

Can I also have the prologue please? :ninja:

dormouse7 wrote:Nice review of the prologue:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... everything
At The Movies, Technology Isn’t Everything
by Dan McLaughlin January 16, 2017 5:49 PM @baseballcrank

There’s no surer way to be reminded of the formulaic nature of even good Hollywood filmmaking these days, and the dearth of original ideas, than to sit through several consecutive previews for similar films. Naturally, whenever you go to a movie these days, the studios ensure that you see…several consecutive previews for similar films. On Saturday, I went to see Rogue One for the second time with my father and my son on the big IMAX screen. We were treated to an array of previews for upcoming action/sci-fi/fantasy/superhero films, some that will probably be better than others, but all of which looked pretty much alike when you run them together that quickly – Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Fast and Furious 8, the next Spider-Man movie, the next Transformers movie, the next Planet of the Apes movie. And wedged right in the middle was a heart-stopping 7-minute trailer for Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk.

The Dunkirk trailer was unusually long and revealing, but what jumped off the screen even more than that, compared to the other trailers, was the low-tech nature of the action, which succeeded in accentuating the stakes for the characters. There were no robots, no superheroes, no amazing cars, no miraculous tricks, no action slowed down or speeded up to hyper-speed. The men on the beaches struggled with the simple act of navigating a man on a stretcher across a shattered dock. The ordinary Englishmen set out over high seas in a simple family fishing boat. The aerial combat was between rattletrap propeller planes; Nolan made sure you could hear the bolts straining and the wind rattling the cockpit and feel the terror of watching the propeller stall out in mid-air when the gas gauge got too low.

I have nothing against the magic of modern filmmaking of the sort in the Star Wars or Marvel Avenger films, and it may well be that Dunkirk is not as gripping a film as the trailer. But in a marketplace crowded with world-destroying robots and lasers, it was really remarkable to be reminded how powerful it can be to strip down onscreen action to its most primal elements, and how courageous were the men who went to the first truly mechanized war with what now seem like such primitive implements
Wonderful

Can i get the prologue?