IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Got to see the Prologue in IMAX Laser today. It was pretty epic.

3D is a huge ripoff when you're dealing with a giant IMAX screen. 3D makes the screen look smaller, which is bad considering Rogue One's widescreen format only took up half the screen while Dunkirk's IMAX footage filled the entire screen. 3D just made this discrepancy even more obvious.

Rogue One was still awesome despite my hatred for 3D. The Laser projection was excellent for both films. I would say brand new 70mm IMAX film is still slightly better, but they are making big strides. The next generation of IMAX Laser will be a true replacement for the 70mm IMAX projection.

Yesterday I saw it again in 70mm again but this time at a Dome IMAX, and I fucking loved it! Science Center of Iowa in Des Moines probably has the best sound system in midwest.

alright fuck it

Could someone send me the link pleeeaaase :clap: THANK YOU!

Can someone sent me the link please :D

genloovers wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:First of all, they used a really smart cut to hide the face. Second, they changed his face with CGI. Third of all, there were so many intense things happening during the prologue that my brain couldn't even think of this guy's mile. If it still bothers you, you're just purposely paying attention to it.

Please stop crying about the face.
They didn't use a cut to hide his face. That aerial shot would have been used anyway o show the POV of the incoming plane. It's not his face that's worrying; now, it's his awkward look around stutter before ducking that's distracting.
You are such a fucking idiot.

Would anyone send me a working prologue link please?

Can someone who has the link send me the imax prologue?