IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
"No no, I'm fairly confident it's just the gauge."

Classic Hardy.

Nooooo, I overslept and just now opened the link to the prologue but unfortunately the link has been deleted :(

Anyway thanx for sending it.

Edit: just found out about the streaming links :)
Last edited by T-minus 10 on December 17th, 2016, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

The intensity in just about 5 minutes is brilliant. Cannot wait to see it all unfold.

What an exciting last 5 days. From the poster to the live mole video, really enjoyed it.

that God level scene jump to cut 'that' extra..Holy Shit! :clap:

@red ninja I was at class when you sent me the bootleg but now it's gone. :( Do you mind sending it again? Thank you so much.

Bale Fan wrote:@red ninja I was at class when you sent me the bootleg but now it's gone. :( Do you mind sending it again? Thank you so much.
Just go back a couple of pages in this thread. People have uploaded it to different sites.

Hemant Balot wrote:that God level scene jump to cut 'that' extra..Holy Shit! :clap:
Yup

Saw this in digital IMAX. Wow. Made all the other trailers and Star Wars seem like cartoons. And what a way to leave us hanging: a cliffhanger as the end point! AMAZING.

Still noticed how digital IMAX does not compare to 70mm IMAX though. Especially noticeable when there's letters of a title on screen: you can see the pixelation and it's ugly.

I hope to good some digital IMAX venues that are capable of converting to 70mm will do so for the actual movie release. I NEED to see this in standard 70mm IMAX!
Last edited by genloovers on December 17th, 2016, 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Is Hardy one of the top listers on trailer credit card? I'm mobile and don't remember if there is one anyway lol.