IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oh My. Can anyone re-up it?! :(

Ruth wrote:
Robin wrote:
Ruth wrote:im just being a terrible human being and enjoying it on my own

AND THAT'S YOUR FAULT
Thanks for letting us know you have it. Some of us have shared links/information for years, but I'm sure you haven't benefited from that..
jesus christ i wasn't bragging. the link was open on my phone, and crashed on my computer before i could do it. but please, continue whining
Douche. It's 2016. Uploads are as easy as wiping your butt.

Soooo....is the bootleg still happening orrr? Put it up on megaupload or mediafire. Uploading it to YouTube is folly.

Don't think anyone has it at this point. Kind of ridiculous

Forum Pro
Law
Guys... you are getting it. Posting a million times ain't gona make it happen quicker.

Reaveybeach wrote:Soooo....is the bootleg still happening orrr? Put it up on megaupload or mediafire. Uploading it to YouTube is folly.

What part of 'ninja is working on it' you people can't comprehend?

texxy wrote:Don't think anyone has it at this point. Kind of ridiculous
Law posted it to YouTube and WB immediately removed it. He has given it to a forum member who is not online right now. We'll get it later.

Reaveybeach wrote:Soooo....is the bootleg still happening orrr? Put it up on megaupload or mediafire. Uploading it to YouTube is folly.
At least Law put his ass on the line and actually recorded the damn thing, so we gotta be appreciative.

We're getting it soon, I can feel it! :gonf: