Dunkirk GIFs thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
A thread for all gifs Dunkirk

Forum Pro
Law
Can we get this started back up please? I need me some spitfire gifs

Need one of Kenneth Branagh looking out in shock

I really need a whole lot of high-res IMAX GIFs once this comes out on blu-ray. Like those gorgeous ones of Interstellar.

gone
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 28th, 2017, 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

While I thank you for contributing, could you please keep low-res and bootleg GIFs out of this? I get the bootleg ones for now but it's basically blasphemy.

So, uh... got the Blu-ray!

I'll be uploading 1920x1080 sized gifs, and will take requests.

You'll likely have to be less than 5 seconds if you want me to be able to upload at that size. Some of them I can stretch if I can reduce the color amount or if the shot doesn't have too much information on it. On some higher quality shots, I may have to reduce the framerate (just as a heads up -- the previews below might reduce the framerate, but if you open it in a new window or save to your computer it should probably be fine.

The next three posts will comprise of specific mole, sea, and air sequences in case this becomes a big thread full of a bunch of GIFs. I'll demo some GIFs right here as well.

Last edited by MuffinMcFluffin on December 25th, 2017, 10:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.