Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

IMAX Locations and Info Thread

antovolk wrote:
Sky007 wrote:Forgive me if it's been discussed, but is it official that there will be early showings in 70MM Imax? I believe with Interstellar it was tuesday of that week.

Not announced yet. If they do do this, maybe they'll announce tomorrow?

Question, Ant. If this is the case, wouldn't this fuck up the few places where tickets are already on sale?

And just chiming in again, no theater I've spoken to out of ...quite a few... has tickets going on sale tomorrow. They don't know what the ticket date is.

-Vader
Neither ones on sale ATM are 70mm/IMAX 70mm venues which is funny....both are IMAX tho. I'm just going off how Interstellar's early film format release was announced along with the start of ticket sales and the final trailer.

And yes, you're right - ticket sale tomorrow might not happen at all, none of the WB online spots have the announcement anymore.
antovolk wrote:Neither ones on sale ATM are 70mm/IMAX 70mm venues which is funny....both are IMAX tho. I'm just going off how Interstellar's early film format release was announced along with the start of ticket sales and the final trailer.

And yes, you're right - ticket sale tomorrow might not happen at all, none of the WB online spots have the announcement anymore.

well that's just great
I messaged Cinemark about Dunkirk being shown in 1570 IMAX in Dallas. They said they are finalizing details "now" and will have an announcement "soon."
so is it possible the current list is going to grow? Or is that it? Cuz, honestly that list sucks. Making a 15/70 IMAX film and then barely showing it anywhere is completely shitty.

Teasing people is not nice.
Shady1 wrote:so is it possible the current list is going to grow? Or is that it? Cuz, honestly that list sucks. Making a 15/70 IMAX film and then barely showing it anywhere is completely shitty.

OK
Shady1 wrote:so is it possible the current list is going to grow? Or is that it? Cuz, honestly that list sucks. Making a 15/70 IMAX film and then barely showing it anywhere is completely shitty.

Blame the cheapskate theaters that converted from 70mm to digital.
redfirebird2008 wrote:Here are the regular 70mm and IMAX 70mm locations:

http://imgur.com/a/G28Q8

Where'd you get this list.. source site link?
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk