Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

IMAX Locations and Info Thread

okungnyo wrote:You posted it on your Facebook??

What are you, a Nolanvangelist now? :lol:

Is Facebook not social media?

I posted about it to see if anyone wanted to go.

And what were the responses like
okungnyo wrote:And what were the responses like

As you can see, I didn't get any. :lol:
How come Navy Pier doesn't have any night or evening showings?
Site Admin
Nicewatch wrote:
DOULG1VEN wrote:I work at the Pointe Orlando IMAX, On the weekend we sold only 3 tickets on Saturday, and 9 tickets on Sunday. Was pretty sad.

I’m pretty bummed you guys don’t have 15/70mm or laser, but you guys deserve more than 12 tickets the whole weekend.

Fuck that theater. Charging $20+ for their crappy IMAX is shameful.
TeddyBlass wrote:
Nicewatch wrote:
DOULG1VEN wrote:I work at the Pointe Orlando IMAX, On the weekend we sold only 3 tickets on Saturday, and 9 tickets on Sunday. Was pretty sad.

I’m pretty bummed you guys don’t have 15/70mm or laser, but you guys deserve more than 12 tickets the whole weekend.

Fuck that theater. Charging $20+ for their crappy IMAX is shameful.

That’s Regal for you. I’m upset that they only have xenon and that they charge $20 for it, but it’s the closest thing we have to real IMAX around here, so we have to deal with it, or fuss at Regal enough to upgrade to laser.
I've talked to my GM about starting the 70mm projector again, but he refuses because it's too expensive to operate, we would have to repair it etc.

If enough people said something I'm sure they would upgrade to Laser IMAX...
DOULG1VEN wrote:I've talked to my GM about starting the 70mm projector again, but he refuses because it's too expensive to operate, we would have to repair it etc.

If enough people said something I'm sure they would upgrade to Laser IMAX...

Yeah, we need a petition or something.
They got me screwed up a while back when they closed it for 2 months. I thought it was to upgrade to laser, but it turned out all they did was change out the seats (which were actually very comfy during my viewing of Dunkirk.) Major letdown.
← Previous page
← Return to Dunkirk