Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

IMAX Locations and Info Thread

MyCocaine wrote:Dunkirk will once again play in IMAX here in Denmark.

Unprecedented. This is the second time Dunkirk has been brought back into cinemas.

Source?
Bacon wrote:IMAX Dome about half an hour from me is showing it on 70mm for cheap. Should I? Or is IMAX Dome that awful?

I'd say go for it. I know I definitely would.
Hell yeah, Im definitely seeing it again on IMAX 70mm at CityWalk :gonf: :twothumbsup:

I wish Edwards in Irvine would have brought it too :/ oh well
SINCEPTION wrote:Hell yeah, Im definitely seeing it again on IMAX 70mm at CityWalk :gonf: :twothumbsup:

Makes one wonder if they'll have those shirts again, haha.
Law
I think I'm going Friday in NY
Has anyone been able to buy tickets yet? They aren’t showing up for King of Prussia again (like last time lol)
Law
The Taxman wrote:Has anyone been able to buy tickets yet? They aren’t showing up for King of Prussia again (like last time lol)

Tickets to buy I have not tried
User of Interest wrote:Source?
Dunkirk returns in IMAX on Monday.
Bacon wrote:IMAX Dome about half an hour from me is showing it on 70mm for cheap. Should I? Or is IMAX Dome that awful?
So the two IMAX screens near me have started playing Paddington instead of Justice League! They must be joking!

I'll be devastated if they don't bring back Dunkirk here too. One of the screens is IMAX with Laser. They opened it this month with Thor. If they opened earlier, I would've seen Dunkirk there.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk