Loading...
Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

IMAX Locations and Info Thread

Posts: 771
MyCocaine wrote:Dunkirk will once again play in IMAX here in Denmark.

Unprecedented. This is the second time Dunkirk has been brought back into cinemas.

Source?
Posts: 899
Bacon wrote:IMAX Dome about half an hour from me is showing it on 70mm for cheap. Should I? Or is IMAX Dome that awful?


I'd say go for it. I know I definitely would.
Posts: 694
Hell yeah, Im definitely seeing it again on IMAX 70mm at CityWalk :gonf: :twothumbsup:

I wish Edwards in Irvine would have brought it too :/ oh well
Posts: 526
Location: San Bruno, CA
SINCEPTION wrote:Hell yeah, Im definitely seeing it again on IMAX 70mm at CityWalk :gonf: :twothumbsup:

Makes one wonder if they'll have those shirts again, haha.
User avatar
Law
Posts: 16055
Location: Cooper Station
I think I'm going Friday in NY
Posts: 729
Has anyone been able to buy tickets yet? They aren’t showing up for King of Prussia again (like last time lol)
User avatar
Law
Posts: 16055
Location: Cooper Station
The Taxman wrote:Has anyone been able to buy tickets yet? They aren’t showing up for King of Prussia again (like last time lol)

Tickets to buy I have not tried
Posts: 3088
Location: Prussia
User of Interest wrote:Source?
Dunkirk returns in IMAX on Monday.
Posts: 22821
Location: On NolanFans, aren't I?
Bacon wrote:IMAX Dome about half an hour from me is showing it on 70mm for cheap. Should I? Or is IMAX Dome that awful?
Posts: 899
So the two IMAX screens near me have started playing Paddington instead of Justice League! They must be joking!

I'll be devastated if they don't bring back Dunkirk here too. One of the screens is IMAX with Laser. They opened it this month with Thor. If they opened earlier, I would've seen Dunkirk there.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests.