IMAX Locations and Info Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Hey Dutchies, can anyone tell me what format/ratio and type of IMAX Pathe Arnhem has? I'm really diumb, because even googling hasn't helped me, thank you.

fayestardust wrote:Hey Dutchies, can anyone tell me what format/ratio and type of IMAX Pathe Arnhem has? I'm really diumb, because even googling hasn't helped me, thank you.
looked it up myself a few days back, it's 1.9:1

antovolk wrote:
fayestardust wrote:Hey Dutchies, can anyone tell me what format/ratio and type of IMAX Pathe Arnhem has? I'm really diumb, because even googling hasn't helped me, thank you.
Shame. Xenon or Laser?

Xenon.

antovolk wrote:Now updated and WB approved!

(this is why I had to delete it last week off my Twitter and stuff, Burbank emailed)
Epic! :clap:

fayestardust wrote:
antovolk wrote:
Shame. Xenon or Laser?
Seems to be 2K Xenon based on below link. "D" refers to the regular 2k Xenon system while "DL" refers to 4k Laser.

http://www.lfexaminer.com/searchResults ... =Arnhem+PN

They were so chuffed about 'being the largest'. But that doesn't really matter that much then...

That's what she said.

dormouse7 wrote:Miles - here is a visual comparison of a Dunkirk frame in the different formats:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DD9SFjnXcAAWPgJ.jpg

Also, Nolan says the color balance is different for digital vs film.
antovolk wrote: The screens may be similar sized overall but King of Prussia has the taller aspect ratio and more image for the IMAX sequences. Plus, better resolution. So yes, 15/70 is absolutely worth it.
Thanks! King of Prussia it is! :thumbup:

Oku
antovolk wrote:Now updated and WB approved!

(this is why I had to delete it last week off my Twitter and stuff, Burbank emailed)
What was the problem that WB had with it?

And WB gave you a 1.43:1 still to use?!

inaccurate DCP info. which they kindly provided:)

1.43 still is from recent Business Insider interview.