DVD/Blu-ray Release

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
m4st4 wrote:Wait, November? That's too far away. :(
Lol? No its not. It's actually sooner than I was expecting considering TDK and TDKR came out in December.

Oku
AhmadAli95 wrote:Don't think there's any altered dialogue in the prologue just shortened. They did cheat a bit with one or two shots, and they did flip one shot. That's about it. I want it because it's not a direct extract of the movie. It has its unique pacing and music. I'm worried they might not include as it was an IMAX exclusive (they did show it trucks tho), just like how they didn't include the IMAX exclusive trailer for Interstellar.

The release date was expected. Interstellar BD came out 5 months after its theatrical release. So Nov/Dec max is the expected release date, nothing sooner unless they decide to release it first in the us + early digital release (doubt it tho).
They used different audio takes of Farrier asking about fuel, and Collins asking him shouldn't he turn back. :P

I normally don't notice minor changes like that, but the intonations were different enough that I couldn't help but notice.

Like, in the prologue, Farrier's question is assertive ("I demand that you tell me your fuel!!"), while in the final film, you can hear worry in his voice.

Bacon wrote:
Lol? No its not. It's actually sooner than I was expecting considering TDK and TDKR came out in December.
It is for me.

m4st4 wrote:
Bacon wrote:
It is for me.
But you can practically see it from here...

MuffinMcFluffin wrote: But you can practically see it from here...
My favorite line from the movie.

Really hoping for the prologue to be included. Nolan is pushing IMAX, hence I think there might be a bit of a hope that he will consider including this special presenation they made, but since its different than what we see in the film Im not quite sure.

War of the Planet of the Apes (released before Dunkirk) and
The Emoji Movie's (released after Dunkirk)
HC HDrip is out ...

Why we don't get Web-Dl or Hdrips of Nolan films?

Dont know about the batman films but Interstellar went straight from the HDTS to BDrip
no Hdtc no hdrip no webdl in between (only a dvd screener found its way online that too becoz of the awards season)

If it's one movie in history I'll never watch in anything worse than Blu-ray it's Dunkirk.

I just realised this will be the first Nolan film since Insomnia that I'm not buying on home video. WOW, it's been a while.

LelekPL wrote:I just realised this will be the first Nolan film since Insomnia that I'm not buying on home video. WOW, it's been a while.
Any particular reason why? Just didn't like the film?

Insomnia is a pretty good looking Blu-ray, by the way.