DVD/Blu-ray Release

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

Yeah I strongly dislike that white text. The beach in the logo is too cool

They ship internationally but I ran into a problem with the website which prevented me from completing the order. And today they removed the item completely.
Apparently, the same steelbook design with a 4K disc was offered in Korea but it's sold out already.

I also, tried to order the Best Buy steel but they don't accept payments from outside the US :roll: pricks! So I ended up pre-ordering the French 4K steelbook.

Update: Order completed. Image
Locked three copies: Digibook (UK), 4K Steelbook (France), and Steelbook (Finland).
I wonder which copy will arrive first :D

AhmadAli95 wrote:I ran into a problem with the website which prevented me from completing the order. And today they removed the item completely.
Update: Order completed.
Maybe they temporarily removed the listing to ensure they'll get enough stock now that more people buy it internationally, anyway i'm glad it's back up. Still waiting to see if I want this one or one with a 4k disc..

Collector03601 wrote:Sanity store in Australia offers filmcells with two of their releases. But these cells are the ones that were given out in theatres so its nothing new or highly collectable:

http://www.sanity.com.au/products/2347254/Dunkirk

http://www.sanity.com.au/products/23511 ... y__UHD__UV

They need to cut the “I saw it in 70mm” part off the bottom of that. Those who meanly bought the blu-ray don’t deserve that badge of honor (unless of course they did see it in 70mm before buying).

If you look behind Farrier's plane to the right, I think you can see the spot where Tommy ran onto the beach in the beginning of the movie:

Good catch!

Damn that's nice :clap:

e‏ @WomanAngel_
2h 2 hours ago

We can already buy « Dunkirk » in Dunkerque.