Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Considering how short the first trailer was, this could still turn out to be a teaser. Akin to Inception's first or second trailer. While I wouldn't mind that, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to show off some more. Especially with the crowded 2017 summer and all that.
Although, I just want to see enough to withdraw from the marketing in 2017 until I see the film. And of course, the scenes we shot in the Netherlands :D that would give me goosebumps if the trailer doesn't already lolololol

I think this one will be around 1.5 - 2 minutes

Ok, really - what's the difference between teaser and trailer?

NotNolan wrote:Ok, really - what's the difference between teaser and trailer?
one is a striptease and another is a handjob

So what should we expect from this trailer

willaartwillem wrote:So what should we expect from this trailer
More footage.

More footage, specifically footage which shows the cast members.

Fingers crossed for some Urk footage as well. Can't wait to see my dumb ass face on Moonstone and the warships.

Reaveybeach wrote:Can't wait to see my dumb ass face on Moonstone and the warships.
Are you that guy from the teaser?

NotNolan wrote:
Reaveybeach wrote:Can't wait to see my dumb ass face on Moonstone and the warships.
Are you that guy from the teaser?
Reaveybeach was an extra in the Urk, Netherlands location. The teaser trailer scene you are asking about was filmed on one of the moles (piers) in Dunkerque, France. I think all of the scenes in the teaser were filmed in Dunkerque. Each location had its own extras.