Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
There are going to be so many trailers debuting with Rogue One that I just hope that this doesn't get over-looked by the mainstream audience.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:There are going to be so many trailers debuting with Rogue One that I just hope that this doesn't get over-looked by the mainstream audience.
Then it better be one hell of a trailer.

Can't they only show four trailers in advance of a film anyway? My country only shows trailers of films that debut in like three months time if not six but not more than that. Don't know how that goes in other countries.

Nomis wrote:Can't they only show four trailers in advance of a film anyway? My country only shows trailers of films that debut in like three months time if not six but not more than that. Don't know how that goes in other countries.
If only. I've been in theaters where there's been around 10 trailers shown before a movie starts. It just goes on forever.

It depends on the significance of this trailers. No one's gonna show three or four new trailers for big future blockbusters before one movie, because they all would be overshadowed one by another.

Eh.. What do you even mean? lol

Nomis wrote:My country only shows trailers of films that debut in like three months time if not six but not more than that. Don't know how that goes in other countries.
True. But they showed the Dunkirk teaser like 2 months ago already in our country. Or is it just Christopher Nolan that gets a special treatment?

Christopher Nolan always gets a special treatment.

Forum Pro
Law
Still haven't seen the teaser before a movie, and I've seen every major release.. including Hacksaw Ridge.

Law wrote:Still haven't seen the teaser before a movie, and I've seen every major release.. including Hacksaw Ridge.
Weird. I got the Dunkirk teaser last week before Hacksaw Ridge (I live in the Netherlands).