Trailer #2

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
We better get some official news in the first week in december

Nomis wrote:We better get some official news in the first week in december
Or in the last week of november ;)

willaartwillem wrote:
Nomis wrote:We better get some official news in the first week in december
Or in the last week of november ;)
Considering that the trailer almost surely will drop out in the second half of December, and the fact that confirmation (in the form of classification) comes not earlier than in a couple of weeks, the first week of December is much more believable.

I'm sure it will hit with Rogue One. There will be quite some audience there to show something epic.

Can't wait to see what's in store this time. After all he only teased us properly with the announcement, the real deal is yet to come. :gonf:

We should be getting some news any day now.

Antovolk, when do you think we'll get the confirmation?

willaartwillem wrote:Antovolk, when do you think we'll get the confirmation?
At the very latest the 12th/13th December as that when we'll know what trailers have been sent to US cinemas for R1. WB's trailers tend to get rates 1/2 weeks out, but bear in mind oddly unlike their other recent trailers, they rated the Dunkirk one on BBFC first two weeks before release, and the other boards didn't rate it until after it was sent out the first week of August.

antovolk wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:Antovolk, when do you think we'll get the confirmation?
At the very latest the 12th/13th December as that when we'll know what trailers have been sent to US cinemas for R1. WB's trailers tend to get rates 1/2 weeks out, but bear in mind oddly unlike their other recent trailers, they rated the Dunkirk one on BBFC first two weeks before release, and the other boards didn't rate it until after it was sent out the first week of August.
They rate the trailers 1-2 weeks in advance. I'm sure there will be confirmation a few days into December (7th - 11th) would be my guess. Maybe sooner depending on if info leaks.

I do believe that we will get a new trailer during Rogue One.