Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

Box Office

I know its early for BO predictions but...could be a low weekend opening but it might have good legs being a nolan film plus if the film is a homerun
35-55 opening
150-185 final domestic
400-600 ww :ninja:
I'd say those numbers are pretty low. The Styles addition is major. I expect a high 50-60+ opening weekend long legs. I honestly could this being a modern Titanic culturally, but that really depends on accessibility and quality.
Sky007 wrote:I'd say those numbers are pretty low. The Styles addition is major. I expect a high 50-60+ opening weekend long legs. I honestly could this being a modern Titanic culturally, but that really depends on accessibility and quality.

Relax broseph
That was my coffee high typing, but I still think it'll be huge.
whoa whoa whoa movies make money?
Sky007 wrote:I honestly could this being a modern Titanic culturally, but that really depends on accessibility and quality.

negro what
I think opening like 100 M
300 M domestic
Total is 800 - 900 M ww
I think you underestimate the power (and insanity) of Harry Styles fans'. The guy has a cult-like following. I think his fans alone could bring in 75M. Most of them will see it more than once on opening weekend :roll: . You have no idea how crazy they are.
I agree, that the power of One Direction fanatics cannot be underestimated.

They had a concert film, which made $68 mil in box office alone. That's just crazy.
Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk