Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

Barry Keoghan joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

“Dunkirk” features a prestigious cast, including Tom Hardy (“The Revenant,” “Mad Max: Fury Road,” “Inception”), Mark Rylance (“Bridge of Spies,” “Wolf Hall”), Kenneth Branagh (“My Week with Marilyn,” “Hamlet,” “Henry V”) and Cillian Murphy (“Inception,” “The Dark Knight” Trilogy), as well as newcomer Fionn Whitehead. The ensemble cast also includes Aneurin Barnard, Harry Styles, James D’Arcy, Jack Lowden, Barry Keoghan and Tom Glynn-Carney.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160523005399/en/Filming-Begun-Christopher-Nolan%E2%80%99s-Epic-Action-Thriller
Awesome! I remember him from _______, he was great in that.
He was in Love & Hate (TV series) plus a bunch of other movies, TV series and shorts.

Photo from another thread:

Law
Cilogy wrote:Awesome! I remember him from ___71'___, he was great in that.
Barry Keoghan tweeted this morning that he's now in Cincinnati. He's there to shoot "The Killing of a Sacred Deer" with Nicole Kidman and Colin Farrell. It means that "Dunkirk's" shooting is over for him. Could be the same for Mark Rylance and Tom Glynn-Carney.
I don't think it necessarily means filming is over for him. He could also join in later for other scenes because they have a lot of different stuff to shoot.
I don't think Keoghan will keep the same 1940's haircut in both movies. Futhermore, he'll play a main act in "The Killing of a Sacred Deer". The actual shooting hasn't started yet. It's supposed to start next week.
According to IMDb, Keoghan's first name in Dunkirk will be George.
that's a bingo
Nomis wrote:
that's a bingo

Give us more names :(
Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk