Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Since filming starts in a few days, we might as well open up this thread.

I'm a Harry fan that's been lurking, but I hope you're all ready for the most set details you've probably ever gotten. I wouldn't be surprised if a call sheet leaked in the first week.

sorryinadvance wrote:I'm a Harry fan that's been lurking, but I hope you're all ready for the most set details you've probably ever gotten. I wouldn't be surprised if a call sheet leaked in the first week.
Nolan's not gonna be too pleased about this I guess :lol: Shooting hasn't even started yet and there's been a LOT so far actually thanks to to your fellow fandom members (I guess more 'fandom'-type fan bases are much much better at tracking stuff down than more regular sort of fan bases haha)

From smoke tests earlier:

https://twitter.com/StylesMovieNews/sta ... 5664329729

antovolk wrote:
sorryinadvance wrote:I'm a Harry fan that's been lurking, but I hope you're all ready for the most set details you've probably ever gotten. I wouldn't be surprised if a call sheet leaked in the first week.
Nolan's not gonna be too pleased about this I guess :lol: Shooting hasn't even started yet and there's been a LOT so far actually thanks to to your fellow fandom members (I guess more 'fandom'-type fan bases are much much better at tracking stuff down than more regular sort of fan bases haha)

https://twitter.com/StylesMovieNews/sta ... 5664329729
Yup that account is all over it. I'm pretty sure she literally traveled down to Dunkirk herself to check it out. She's being a decent human and not spreading specific location information etc. as that's a safety issue.

But there's also going to be hundred of extras so...

Styles fans are impressive lol

eescorpius wrote:Styles fans are impressive lol
I'd argue that this is the case with a lot of more 'fandom'-type fan bases. They are incredibly dedicating to finding stuff.