Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

On Newsom Image website, there's a lot of unseen pictures of the shooting in Dunkirk. http://www.newscom.com/

* Fionn Whitehead in his full soldier gear in Malo's streets (first day of shooting on May 23th)

* Fionn Whitehead running towards Malo's beach (May 25th)

In the first pic, which one is Fionn? Fionn is supposedly 5'8" or 5'9".

dormouse7 wrote:In the first pic, which one is Fionn? Fionn is supposedly 5'8" or 5'9".
He's on the right next to Nolan. But Nolan is in the background, not on his side, that's why Whitehead looks taller.

Aneurin Barnard posted a new pic on his Twitter with Tom Glynn-Carney and Scottish actor Brian Vernel who wasn't credited so far but who could be
the guy carried by Aneurin and Fionn on the stretchers in Dunkirk

"are you all wer'n shades to hide tis eyes Bcoz ye upset I not there?....It's okay ❤️", reacted Barry Keoghan.

Some works were done last week around Point Vicente Lighthouse, probably for the shooting.

Pics taken by Paul Roszkowski who works for the U.S. Coast Guard Motion Picture and Television Office : https://www.facebook.com/paul.roszkowski

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
It's beautiful there, I can't wait to see it in Imax! Thanks to everyone sharing photos.

Stopped by Point Vicente because I live 10 minutes away. They're filming all week. Explosions, gunfire, everything.
They start tomorrow. Here's a pic of the spitfire they're putting together for some crazy shit I'm assuming.

Also..Nathan Crowley parked his car behind me which was pretty awesome. He went over to monitor the plane for like an hour and then left.