Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dormouse7 wrote:An actual photo of Harry on set in Urk (supposedly today).

I doubt it's him, he's been wearing a life jacket all along even when he really didn't need one. And now that he's on an actual boat he would remove it ?

fayestardust wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:
Allstar wrote:Interesting. How do we know he is playing a pilot?
Anecdotal - First there was a rumor Hardy would be playing a pilot. And then there was a now-deleted quote supposedly from someone who works in wardrobe/aging about Hardy uniform needing to be re-dyed a number of times, and that Hardy liked his bomber jacket. (I think this was at the same time as last couple of days of shooting in Dunkerque, at which time we also heard Hardy did some filming in Dunkerque, and an RC plane was crash-landed on the beach)
Fyi, the quote is still very much there on his Facebook...
Only two days left here in France then on to Holland for a month of more filming. Let's hope the weather and wind conditions are a bit more forgiving than this season in Dunkerque.
This week we get to see Tom Hardy crash his plane on the beach in this ultra cool 1940's sheerling bomber jacket i spent three days painting dyeing and ageing. You're gonna want one.
Inb4 that bomber jacket becomes the next big thing

Gotta love'em Jackets in Nolan's films though

@SuperDuty455 As I understand it, some fans saw Harry multiple times today on set. I think that is Harry in the transport boat and so do other fans. There is another pic in that boat with his face turned away - fans said he turned away when he saw the cameras. As for where is his life vest, maybe he's holding it. Maybe his character gave it to someone else in an earlier scene. That boat is a modern boat - he is being transported, not being in a scene. Maybe he can wear a modern vest when being transported. We don't know. But it sure looks like Harry to me and to the fans who took photos today.

Here are two crappy pics from today where it is obviously Harry's arm tattoos. Easy to see that mermaid on his forearm that is a darker ink shade than everything around it.

This is said to be Harry - the photographer (a different photographer) says it is from today. This girl said someone else stole her pic and watermarked it with their own name. So the original photographer posted this copy.

A small group of fans claim to have 40 photos taken over some number of days and have not posted them because they are selling them to people and hope to sell them to a celeb site. A couple of people disregarded the seller's demand that the photos not be posted.
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 8th, 2016, 11:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Other photos from today

Hispano Buchon (Messerschmitt) and Spitfire at Lelystad airport. Note sure if this was already posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_NvMkD2W7s

More filming on the Moonstone today - by Richard Oost @Ritsjie
From John Sant @JohnSant87 (not sure if these two are from today)

Ship, Extras, Spitfire - From John Sant @JohnSant87

H11 by 2fokkebok

Filming today - from Piet Buijs @ipietje

Now THIS one is dicey... claims guy with his back to the camera is Harry. No idea how that ID was made unless there are other not-yet-seen photos of him on that ship and identifiable. Again, no life vest.

New pictures published by the Daily Mail : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lland.html

Harry Styles is amongst the group of soldiers that we can see in the previous posts. They seem to have jumped from a bruning boat. We can also see Barry Keoghan - who plays a Little Ship's (Moonstone) crew member - with a bandaged head.

You beat me to it :) Nice to finally have some good on-set pics of Harry, even if he's covered in oil.
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 9th, 2016, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just posting this pair since everyone can see the rest in the article above. Some people think the guy to Harry's left in the greenish shirt is Tom Hardy. Certainly looks about right from the back, and we know the pilot outfit got redyed.

But looking at this one, unless that's a different guy in green, I don't think it is Hardy.

---
Comparison of Dunkirk Little Ship 2016 and 1958 - by Yann Fossurier

Plane ( Hispano Buchon Messerschmitt?) w/ person for size - from Berend van Floor

VIDEO - filming on the Moonstone July 8 by Richard Oost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kxoWKyEPM

Some great pictures the last few days. It seems the level of detail in this film (era specific planes, oil covered solders) is Kubrickesque.