Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
@SuperDuty455 - Interesting - thanks.

@YFR3 - Wow that looks huge!

Do you think the Moonstone is full size can able to hold the cast, or a smaller replica?

Look at this rotative Spitfire cockpit on the cliff at Point Vicente ! (photo @harrystyIesnet). According to the shearling bomber jacket the pilot is wearing (you might see it with a zoom), I guess it's Tom Hardy inside.

Last edited by YFR3 on August 24th, 2016, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dormouse7 wrote:@SuperDuty455 - Interesting - thanks.

@YFR3 - Wow that looks huge!

Do you think the Moonstone is full size can able to hold the cast, or a smaller replica?
A smaller replica as there isn't any cabin.

YFR3 wrote:Look at this rotative Spitfire cockpit on the cliff at Point Vicente ! (photo @harrystyIesnet). According to the shearling bomber jacket the pilot is wearing (you might see it with a zoom), I guess it's Tom Hardy inside.
Not convinced until we get to see an HD pic, but it could be him

New picture of the set on Facebook.

I figured they'd do the cockpit shots only inside with a green screen but fuck no, they do that outside as well! Nolan :clap:

It's honestly getting pretty weird, they're filming cockpit scenes on the edge of a fucking cliff lol. No doubt that it'll look incredible, but still

in IMAX not to forget

willaartwillem wrote:It's honestly getting pretty weird, they're filming cockpit scenes on the edge of a fucking cliff lol. No doubt that it'll look incredible, but still
Not so still, as the cockpit seems to move up and down.

That's Jack Lowden in the cockpit. Two details:
- The LC serial code of the RAF plane
- The cockpit from the Nazi plane was square. This one is oval.
Check the previous plane pictures