Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
For Swanage's shooting today, follow @livlagrace on Twitter. She's already posted pictures and infos this morning.

According to her, the Swanage Railway Station has been renamed "Woking Station". Woking is a city in Surrey, in the south-west of London.

Here's a link between Woking and Operation Dynamo http://durhamlightinfantry.webs.com/2dl ... rk1940.htm : "On the outbreak of war in September 1939 the 2nd Durham Light Infantry were stationed at Woking, they were the first of the Durham Battalions to sail for France.As part of 6 brigade 2nd Division they sailed on the 25th of September 1939 arriving in Cherbourg on the 26th September, one day later they moved to billets at Chauteney, nr Sable .They remained here only one week before moving to the Arras area, a twelve mile march put them at Bloiry again staying only a week before moving up onto the Belgian Frontier".

Some of the survivors were evacuated from Dunkirk.

Styles is playing a Scottish soldier.
NEW: It looks like Harry IS playing a Scottish Soldier?!?! Looks like the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders!!
(@StylesMovieNews on Twitter)

via Yann Fossurier "The "Ocean Wind 4" (Nolan's yellow "camera-catamaran") just arrived on Weymouth Harbour. She's near the SV Excelsior" (Urk photo I think)
Th SV Excelsior in Weymouth

Warner Brothers items in Dorset
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 25th, 2016, 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

We have been wondering about the jacket. Two historian types (Scottish Military history and Dunkirk book author) told me that style jacket was not used at Dunkirk. It was spotted during the May costume fitting. The only photos/drawing we could find of that style jacket was with Scottish military kilts pre-1940 (1940 was the switch to slacks) and some 1940 use with dress uniforms.

Good jacket photo: Harry spots the pap

I'm afraid there are some big spoiler-containing pictures on their way...: (They're currently filming the end of the movie; the soldiers returning home.)

I would recommend to you guys to get your asses of Twitter if you don't want to know which characters will survive and which won't. There's a professional taking close-ups.

Maybe more than one pap. Vogue published the first photo and then Daily Mail posted this article. Harry has big hands - they picked the right guy to hold 3 bottles and an apple at once. Hope it's not real beer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... orset.html

Maybe they did Harry first to get rid of the paps and fans.

Re who makes it home - Rylance said that this movie is not about who's gonna die next. I expect most will make it back.

They just put up this:
I think they staged the scenes filmed earlier today, in order to send us down the wrong path. Nolan pranked us again.

I agree. Styles scene might be a lure, or it was just a rehearsal.