Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
It is really disappointing not seeing R rating on a WW2 movie. :crazy:

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:you guys seriously think they're gonna cast harry styles and then give it an r rating?
Nolan knows exactly how to get the kids to the movies. First it was Gordon Levitt and now it's Harry Styles. His movies are becoming increasingly childish, and for good reason: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

genloovers wrote:
mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:you guys seriously think they're gonna cast harry styles and then give it an r rating?
Nolan knows exactly how to get the kids to the movies. First it was Gordon Levitt and now it's Harry Styles. His movies are becoming increasingly childish, and for good reason: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I guess you are just plainly trolling the entire forum, but I will try to answer in a normal manner. Nolan himself said that he would like to make movies for his kids now, which can be translated as "Nolan knows exactly how to get the kids to the movies", and that his films are becoming "childish". Of course they are, because he wants to recreate the experience of seeing those great blockbusters of his time (Spielberg, Zemeckis, Lucas). Those movies always bore a certain level of naive to themselves, a certain level of simple family entertainment. He said this out loud several times while making Interstellar. He wouldn't want to make a gritty film in the likes of Memento anymore, because he wants to show his films to his children, to his family.

Although I'm really surprised that a director like Nolan can attract this type of scrutiny from anyone. I would expect this kind of trolling on a Michael Bay forum :D

not to be offensive but you know genloovers you really remind me of an infamous troll on imdb by the name of peteagassi or whatever his name was

Maybe we'll get gritty, R-rated movies from Nolan when his kids have grown up :)

Has there ever been a more inappropriately named forum? I thought this was for "Nolan Fans", yet all you guys do is criticize him.

If you hate him so much , maybe you should consider trolling Spielberg forums? Or Wes Anderson? Or Tarantino? Or Lucas? I mean, there's plenty of directors out there for you to hate.

:judge:

We're fans, not fanboys who threaten to kill critics, and we know about Lord Nolan's weaknesses. :gonf:

Why didn't he just hire more extras? Just bomb that town, then get over 350.000 people and take a shit on that Gandhi movie :lol:
Last edited by Dobson on June 3rd, 2016, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.