Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Shady1 wrote:
Pratham wrote:
fayestardust wrote:Hiya. Just been lurking. Wondering if these have been posted yet? Photographer posting a lot of set pics daily (including Nolan).

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 7910180543
In the past, everything was sepia.
Does that mean this movie will be in black and white?
Nope, because IMAX.

From today. Also, Nolan apparenly paid for the lunch of two Nolan Fans without telling them.

MyCocaine wrote:Image

From today. Also, Nolan apparenly paid for the lunch of two Nolan Fans without telling them.
Legend.

Ace
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Great stuff! Nolan's back in work! 8-)

Ace wrote:Image
Though that was Steve Coogan for a second.

Lord Shade wrote:This guy on Twitter, are posting everything and anything from Dunkirk's set. Many people I know are complaining that it's spoiling the shit out of movie. If I was Nolan, I would shut the fuck down his account.
I didn't follow the development process of the previous movies so closely but did we ever get this many photos from the set?
It does feel a little too much spoiler than Nolan would like.

eescorpius wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:This guy on Twitter, are posting everything and anything from Dunkirk's set. Many people I know are complaining that it's spoiling the shit out of movie. If I was Nolan, I would shut the fuck down his account.
I didn't follow the development process of the previous movies so closely but did we ever get this many photos from the set?
There were tons of set photos from TDKR set.

Panapaok wrote:
eescorpius wrote:
There were tons of set photos from TDKR set.
And, thanks for them, the main plot twist was completely spoiled.