Cillian Murphy As "Shivering Soldier"

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Not sure if this goes here or not but:

‘My character represents the profound effect that war can have on an individual’s mental state,’ Murphy relates. Regardless of the fact that his character is never given a name, Murphy says he had no hesitation taking the role for the opportunity to work again with Nolan. ‘Chris’s films have this epic nature and scale, yet when you’re making them, you feel they’re very compact and truthful. You never feel lost amidst these huge productions because of the way he works. It’s the proximity he has to the actors—he’s always there going through everything with you. He’s completely hands-on in every way.’
CILLIAN ON HIS DUNKIRK CHARACTER, KNOWN ONLY AS THE SHIVERING SOLDIER

we also have a soudtrack by the name " shivering soldier " ?

Interview with Cillian

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Who else thinks Cillian gave the best performance in the movie. This was his best performance yet.

Mantis Toboggan wrote:Who else thinks Cillian gave the best performance in the movie. This was his best performance yet.
He's fantastic but his best role is in Inception for me.

Oku
Let me guess, because of this?: :lol:

okungnyo wrote:Let me guess, because of this?: :lol:

Not just that. I loved him in the hotel dream layer as well. That freaked out stare he has when he is told he's dreaming, then the whole bathroom sequence.

I have a Dunkirk-related question involving his character:
In the end at the trainyard, does he see George under a blanket on a stretcher and realize that he had killed him?

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:

Not just that. I loved him in the hotel dream layer as well. That freaked out stare he has when he is told he's dreaming, then the whole bathroom sequence.

In the end at the trainyard, does he see George under a blanket on a stretcher and realize that he had killed him?
I need to see it again, but I'm 95% sure that's what happened.

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:

yes

Yes - I think his performance in Dunkirk was a stand-out.

BTW - I saw a video or article go by once when I was looking for something else, about Cillian and acting with emotion. Does anyone have a link to that? I'd like to see him talking in general about his own acting.