Aneurin Barnard joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I thought we should have seperate threads for each actor, even though they are unknowns.
British actor Aneurin Barnard has also joined the cast of “Dunkirk.” He portrayed King Richard in the BBC-Starz miniseries “The White Queen.”
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/harry ... 201728153/

I've heard of none of these new casting additions.

This Variety article can not be fully trusted, if not untrusted. First of all, they wrote that Styles 'will star' alongside Whitehead, while this is bullshit, Deadline and not only they reported that it is clearly believed that his role is far from leading. Secondly, no other site or source had wrote that Lowden and Bernard 'joint the cast', they're only 'in talks'.

So, Styles and Whitehead are basically the only ones who really DID join the cast. Lowden and Bernard are believed to be still in talks.

Lord Shade wrote:This Variety article can not be fully trusted, if not untrusted. First of all, they wrote that Styles 'will star' alongside Whitehead, while this is bullshit, Deadline and not only they reported that it is clearly believed that his role is far from leading. Secondly, no other site or source had wrote that Lowden and Bernard 'joint the cast', they're only 'in talks'.

So, Styles and Whitehead are basically the only ones who really DID join the cast. Lowden and Bernard are believed to be still in talks.
lol

Fionn and Aneurin at an LA Dodgers games
Aneurin Barnard ‏@aneurinBarnard 1h1 hour ago
Great game thank you @Dodgers for having us such a fun day!!! Little Welsh boys dreams do come true!

Nice couple, eh?

he's pretty cute tho

and that smile kind of reminds me of Henry Cavill