Jack Lowden joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Eleni wrote:
okungnyo wrote: Which teaser is the one when he is screaming?
I meant this "Go! Go! Go! Go!". He is kinda saying it loud enough)))) It is not "screaming", sorry))))))
I see, thanks.

Nice interview with Jack

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/jack-lowden-dunkirk

Excerpt:
The movie centers around three different perspectives of the evacuation, with Lowden sharing most of his storyline with Tom Hardy, however the two never share the screen together as they navigate different cockpits. “ It was a very strange experience,” Lowden says. “A lot of it was on my own, as well. It was actually fun. It’s like shooting your own little short film.”

Albeit, a short film that happens to be directed by one of the most famous directors in the world. “It was daunting because of how big of a fan I am,” Lowden says of working with Nolan. “He’s a lovely bloke. He shoots very, very quickly. He’s like the ultimate boss, as well. It was a strangely intimate experience shooting with him. He stands so close—he’s not away in a tent shouting stuff; he’s right there. But he’s very delicate and respectful of all of the actors, and he very much gives you your space. He’s not a control freak when it comes to that. He picks the right people for the right parts, and he just lets you do them.”