Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Godzilla wrote:MALEC ‏@iloveyaolivia
I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO GO SEE A SHITTY WAR MOVIE CALLED DUNKIRK BECAUSE MY SON IS IN IT AKA HARRU

@HlSPANICHOES
@Harry_Styles I'm not even gonna shed a tear when you get shot in Dunkirk. It's the least you deserve for the pain you put me through

* taylor‏ * @STYLESFTDREWS
im rlly excited for dunkirk bc harry but i dont want his hair short :( :( like how short are we talking????

megs ‏@hauntinghes_
oh my god I found the book Dunkirk the movie Harry is supposed to be in

taylor ‏@soloversace
everytime i hear dunkirk my pussy claps & my panties drop

Cherry Killingsworth ‏@Vintage1Dfan
I don't think I am mentally or physically prepared for @Harry_Styles to cut his hair for Dunkirk. #itwillgrowback

Robin ‏@Robin_da_1D_fan
PG-13 movies still scare the sh*t outta me but I'm still seeing Dunkirk because of Harry

Queen Charlie ‏@kinghaddy
Anyway, gonna rub my clit to the thought of Harry acting in Dunkirk, make a summary for my test, and sleep. Night peeps.

@bukopieniam
Never watched Dunkirk before but I am gonna be their biggest fan once Harry comes on

The midnight premieres for this are going to be interesting.

I can't believe this is the kind of crowd that is going to watch this film. :roll: I hope they like it though.

And millions of girls are already crying. :lol:

Not gonna lie, I also gasped. We haven't actually seen him with short hair. He'll be handsome, I'm sure.

All the chicks will think I did this for charity. Bitches love that shit. - Harry Styles

Can't wait for Harry's mind blowing and groundbreaking performance.

Panapaok wrote:Can't wait for Harry's mind blowing and groundbreaking performance.
Oh, you won't be disappointed, trust me. His performance is outstanding. Oscar-worthy on the fully fuckin 100%.

WB must be mega happy with the social media nitro boost casting Styles is giving this film.

As for the 'dreaded' opening night screenings......Cumberbatch fans did after all prove theatre snobs wrong with Hamlet....

Personally I am a fangirl in some other fandom but One Direction fans are just on another level o_O

Urgh, i don't want to know what the fandom is going to be like after Dunkirk is released.