Harry Styles joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
will his death in this movie rival Leo's in Titanic?

-
Last edited by SpinningTopTotem on May 11th, 2016, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpinningTopTotem wrote:This is quite embarrassing. You are stalking Harry Styles and his fans on social network to make b*tchy comments about them. You haven''t even seen him acting and yet you are already judging. And in what way does fans joking around on Twitter effects your life that much that it's necessary to quote a long list with something that has nothing to do with the cast joining of Harry Styles?
Chill.

I hope this becomes akin to Adrien Brody's role in The Thin Red Line. :lol:

SpinningTopTotem wrote:This is quite embarrassing. You are stalking Harry Styles and his fans on social network to make b*tchy comments about them. You haven''t even seen him acting and yet you are already judging. And in what way does fans joking around on Twitter effects your life that much that it's necessary to quote a long list with something that has nothing to do with the cast joining of Harry Styles?
come on harry this is petty

-
Last edited by SpinningTopTotem on May 11th, 2016, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

thrice wrote:will his death in this movie rival Leo's in Titanic?
It will rival Cotillard's in Rises... :lol:

jetsdude wrote:
thrice wrote:will his death in this movie rival Leo's in Titanic?
It will rival Cotillard's in Rises... :lol:
Marion was snubbed by the Oscars for her death in TDRK, don't slander on her.

For the record, I have not judged Styles as an actor. I can't judge him or any of the other young actors in this as they are all totally unknown quantities to me on screen. As for the tweets, I merely pointed out that the midnight premieres would be interesting. There's no way you guys can be as obnoxious as Nomis and Allstar fighting over superhero movies or the douche who draws swastikas on public property. I also spent several hours on this sweet poster.

OMG