Tom Hardy joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
Nomis wrote:That was so much fun to read.
Seriously Nomis, how much from the finished film did you know? And how did you know it? Was it during your pillow-talks with Hoyte? :D
Since the movie's out yet, I'm sure he's "allowed" to talk about it lol.
He knew about Hardy's part and its prominence at the "end" of the movie. Also stuff like names and that sort of shit.

Oku
Sanchez wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
Nomis wrote:Ah I see. Someone else has removed the watermark for me already, just so you know :P
Who?

Me. Don't tell them :X jk
Wait, don't tell who?

And so it was you or not? "jk"??
Ruth wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:
Seriously Nomis, how much from the finished film did you know? And how did you know it? Was it during your pillow-talks with Hoyte? :D
Since the movie's out yet, I'm sure he's "allowed" to talk about it lol.
He knew about Hardy's part and its prominence at the "end" of the movie. Also stuff like names and that sort of shit.
Did Nomis befriend to one of the crew while filming and then have him/her feed him information or something? :lol:

okungnyo wrote:
Sanchez wrote: Me. Don't tell them :X jk
Wait, don't tell who?

Dude.

okungnyo wrote:Wait, don't tell who?

Nono, it was me. Was just saying don't tell the guys who posted it I removed their watermark. Just a joke, I don't care.

Oku
Ah, thanks. I get it now. :thumbup:

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
lol I can't reveal my source, but I knew almost everything.

tell me lol, i'll keep my mouth shut :D

Ruth wrote:
“Me and Jack this guy’s a young legend love his Acting style this dudes got a serious tight fourth wall game stays in it. Watch this one”
#Tom Hardy #Jack Lowden #Makesmefeelold #nextgensbetterthanours #embracethemyoungguns #DunkirkMovie #bts
did hardy type this lmfao?

"#makesmefeelold"
same

I follow their FB account and Tumblr account, and I'm pretty darn sure those hashtags are indeed from Tom, judging by his sense of humor and other tags he used on pics he's given them to share.

dem lips