Tom Hardy joins the cast of 'Dunkirk'

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Nomis wrote:Ah I see. Someone else has removed the watermark for me already, just so you know :P
Who?
Willem wrote:Vacation. On topic now
Good.
Ruth wrote:
“Me and Jack this guy’s a young legend love his Acting style this dudes got a serious tight fourth wall game stays in it. Watch this one”
#Tom Hardy #Jack Lowden #Makesmefeelold #nextgensbetterthanours #embracethemyoungguns #DunkirkMovie #bts
did hardy type this lmfao?

"#makesmefeelold"
same

edit: okungnyo, no, it's just that these guys are really good looking lmfao and I have a stupid sense of humour
Good.
dunkirktrash wrote:I think he just sends tomhardy.org the pictures himself and they post them.
Yeah, seriously, I wonder what the relationship between this website and Mr. Hardy himself is.

It's not something you see often.

okungnyo wrote:
Nomis wrote:Ah I see. Someone else has removed the watermark for me already, just so you know :P
Who?

Me. Don't tell them :X jk

okungnyo wrote:
Who?
Willem wrote:Vacation. On topic now
Good.
Ruth wrote:
“Me and Jack this guy’s a young legend love his Acting style this dudes got a serious tight fourth wall game stays in it. Watch this one”
#Tom Hardy #Jack Lowden #Makesmefeelold #nextgensbetterthanours #embracethemyoungguns #DunkirkMovie #bts
did hardy type this lmfao?

"#makesmefeelold"
same

edit: okungnyo, no, it's just that these guys are really good looking lmfao and I have a stupid sense of humour
Good.
dunkirktrash wrote:I think he just sends tomhardy.org the pictures himself and they post them.
Yeah, seriously, I wonder what the relationship between this website and Mr. Hardy himself is.

It's not something you see often.
You don't have to reply to every response.

Remember when we thought Hardy's character wouldn't live past the first 5 minutes of the film based on the prologue? :lol:

I always thought Hardy would last until near the end. I never thought the prologue was literally the start of the film. I thought the opening scene would either be Tommy getting a drink of water (though during production they showed him drinking from a goblet he had apparently been given through a window) or the leaflets dropping on the soldiers.

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
Remember when we thought Hardy's character wouldn't live past the first 5 minutes of the film based on the prologue? :lol:
I'm so freaking glad that wasn't the case. I was full on convinced due to the prologue and the footage shown in the trailer. I personally thought that Hardy would crash and so would Collins and Hardy would only be heard over radio for the majority of the film trying to help Collins get out of his Spitfire.

That was so much fun to read.

Bacon wrote:[
You don't have to reply to every response.
Lol, indeed.

Nomis wrote:That was so much fun to read.
lol you suck :lol: :lol:

Nomis wrote:That was so much fun to read.
Seriously Nomis, how much from the finished film did you know? And how did you know it? Was it during your pillow-talks with Hoyte? :D