Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Wouldn't doubt many of the morons that are giving him death threats come straight from here. The reaction you lot have given it is frankly absurd and overblown to the utmost degree.

ChristNolan wrote:Wouldn't doubt many of the morons that are giving him death threats come straight from here. The reaction you lot have given it is frankly absurd and overblown to the utmost degree.
This

The cardboard soldiers will not be a problem.

What we're seeing is raw footage and the cardboard soldiers will be cleared up in post.

I don't know why people care so much about that extra. I didn't even notice until someone mentioned him.

MyCocaine wrote:The cardboard soldiers will not be a problem.

What we're seeing is raw footage and the cardboard soldiers will be cleared up in post.

ChristNolan wrote:Wouldn't doubt many of the morons that are giving him death threats come straight from here. The reaction you lot have given it is frankly absurd and overblown to the utmost degree.
One does not simply sabotage a Nolan production.

Dobson wrote:It's the dead wife
Well, there's always gotta be one of those in a Nolan film.

I only made a joke about the death threats :lol:

My guess is that, from a medical point of view, such an apathetic reaction to stress can be perfectly common among some people, hence it's a totally acceptable and reliable performance

the theatre reaction at my suicide squad viewing was pretty interesting. the crowd was more silent for this trailer than all the others and there was a little bit of "woo"ing as the title card came up. ill never forget when i saw I Am Legend years ago and the crowd went nuts for the TDK trailer. this wasn't quite a nuts reaction, but it definitely struck a cord with some of my fellow brooklynites.

trailer is dope. i get the vibe that nolan will be giving some serious weight to water, sand, and time (once again) in this film... claustrophobia in huge sweeping shots of beaches and soldiers and heartbeats... you cant breath in water, cant breath in sand, cant escape either one, you know youre going to die, the solider walking to the water, who knows why

there is something nolan is hiding from us, he always does, there will be an element of something we could never anticipate in this film, just as interstellar wasn't really a space movie, just used space as a backdrop, perhaps nolan views the experience of dunkirk as the epitome of hopelessness and despair, like Bane's pit or the collapsing dream... so many questions... much intrigue very excite much boner