Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
The sound design was fantastic and the soldiers noticing the bomber's arrival... Damn. This is direction.

Why can't this come out sooner. :(

Ugh, how did I manage to miss it when it came out. :facepalm: I loooove it. The shot of the bodies was soooo good. As was the one with the soldiers and stuka sound, I was just unfortunate enough to see that gif before the teaser itself. :facepalm:

edit him out or something pls

Loved it. The last shot looks incredible.

:o :clap: yessssss

endwk2 wrote:Image

This guy's acting... LOL
Yussuf Dazz is at it agin.

EDIT: Or is that Vaas from FC3?

Fucking awesome tease. I'm impressed how great those wide shots with the cardboard cutouts look. If I hadn't see them before, I'd have no idea whatsoever. And it's amazing how much Nolan can achieve with sound design. That rising tension into deafening roar, and then cut to silence, FUCKING AMAZING.

I'll expect there'll be tons of nitpicking and dissatisfaction with what is an excellent teaser. Par of the course with any Nolan film, it's sad to say.

I saw someone dared saying this trailer sucks because it gives nothing away. Thankfully the people saying this kind of stuff is a lot fewer compared to Interstellar' teaser.

Btw, if you combine the views of the UK trailer and the US trailer, the Dunkirk teaser has just hit over a million views :gonf: (Within roughly 12 hours)

genloovers wrote:That extra hamming it up is still very annoying. I'm surprised Nolan let that footage out as a teaser. Cringe. :eh:
You've made this complaint 5 times already in this thread. Why do you keep repeating yourself? Do you have some sort of mental deficiency?