Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
willaartwillem wrote:Fuck. I can't decide whether I'll watch the bootleg or wait for the official release. Help me out pals
Watch a David Lean film while you wait for the real deal.

willaartwillem wrote:Fuck. I can't decide whether I'll watch the bootleg or wait for the official release. Help me out pals
I recommend waiting. Like I said, only reason I watched it was the sake of tradition.

And yo prowler, you need to go watch Following.

Don't really know why Warner Bros. would do this. Release it into theaters and then release it officially a day later. Just doesn't make any sense. When the Star Wars: TFA teaser premiered in theaters, it was instantly released online, if not before. You should use all this hype to your advantage. Make everyone talk about the trailer at the same time... That's why I'm watching this Bootleg version. It's their stupid mistake. Not mine...

You been waiting all day for this! Just watch it

I'll wait. But WB better puts it online real quick cause I'm about to say fuck it and play that shit in 144p

What's leaked is 30 seconds long... Is the actual teaser longer than that?
Last edited by genloovers on August 4th, 2016, 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

genloovers wrote:What's leaked is 30 seconds long? Is the actual teaser longer than that?
Twice longer.

genloovers wrote:What's leaked is 30 seconds long? Is the actual teaser longer than that?
Yeah it's 1:06

willaartwillem wrote:
So there's 36 seconds more footage?

genloovers wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:
So there's 36 seconds more footage?
Think so