Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
if that's legit it sounds exactly like what i wanted out of this teaser

How many cast names shown on the trailer? I am wondering if Harry's name made it on.

No music at all? Just ticking?

Michaelf2225 wrote:if that's legit it sounds exactly like what i wanted out of this teaser
Exactly my thoughts

Followup:
"The biggest takeaway for me is TONE because that's been the question mark on this project. Like, how does Nolan take a war movie and put it through his lense. But it's VERY clear IMMEDIATELY that this is a Nolan war movie."
No mention of any name except for Nolan. "Director of the Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, and Interstellar" :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

No music - just ticking. Unusual choice!

u2aerofan wrote:Followup:
"The biggest takeaway for me is TONE because that's been the question mark on this project. Like, how does Nolan take a war movie and put it through his lense. But it's VERY clear IMMEDIATELY that this is a Nolan war movie."
No mention of any name except for Nolan. "Director of the Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception, and Interstellar" :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Can he say what kind of footage it is?

-Vader

Sorry - I'm not going to ask. I want the surprise. :)

u2aerofan wrote:Followup:

Thank you so much, you're a legend.
Nolan won't release the trailer to the internet until probably Monday.
How so?

darkvadd7 wrote:Official website starts to display something : http://www.dunkirkmovie.com/ :gonf:
oh shat they're working on the website rn

this could be coming out very soon