Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
antovolk wrote:
Lord Shade wrote:I think it wasn't supposed to be shown in France. Only in US/UK.
Well they did show the Interstellar trailer early in France so....

I think WB maybe won't let theatres play it until Thurs night, and they'll release it online by then. I think it'll be with French shows of SS on Thurs/Fri, not today/tomorrow.

As for other non-English-speaking countries, they may probably send it out after the trailer's dropped online.
I believe those encrypted drives or whatever the trailers are on are only unlockable on Thursdays (I believe it's always been this way). So I'd expect something to surface on Thursday. Usually people working at theaters are able to play the trailers hours before the screenings. So I'd expect it to leak early Thursday, if WB hasn't already released it online by early Thursday.

This bloody thing better say: from the director of The Prestige!

Australia are having SS midnight screenings in a few hours - given they've received the trailer, here's hoping....

antovolk wrote:Australia are having SS midnight screenings in a few hours - given they've received the trailer, here's hoping....
Are these standard screenings?

willaartwillem wrote:
antovolk wrote:Australia are having SS midnight screenings in a few hours - given they've received the trailer, here's hoping....
Yup.

antovolk wrote:
willaartwillem wrote:
Yup.
It looks like we may get our bootleg in a few hours then... Or am I jumping to conclusions? I just don't see why it will not be attached to these screenings, but will with other screenings.

OVERMAN wrote:This bloody thing better say: from the director of The Prestige!
No way they will mention that. But I have a strong feeling the text font in the trailer will be the same as The Prestige trailer text!

willaartwillem wrote: It looks like we may get our bootleg in a few hours then... Or am I jumping to conclusions? I just don't see why it will not be attached to these screenings, but will with other screenings.
Yeah we should. hopefully.

First Australian screenings are in two hours (GMT+11).

willaartwillem wrote:First Australian screenings are in two hours (GMT+11).
It's been more than 2 hours... Nothing so far.