Teaser/Trailer#1

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
antovolk wrote:
Mantis Toboggan wrote:
antovolk wrote:Tarzan or Skwad for Announcement Trailer (Teaser 1) - could be similar to Interstellar's depending on how much footage they have by then, Teaser Trailer (Teaser 2) with Rogue One, Theatrical with SWVIII, Final with Wonder Woman?
Theatrical trailer will more likely be Guardians Vol. 2 in the beginning of may.
Guardians 2 > SW VIII?
:lol:
For a big blockbuster coming out in the middle of July they're not going to release the main theatrical trailer 2 months before it comes out.
Plus The Dark Knight, Inception, and The Dark Knight Rises each were released on the third Friday of July and they had their trailers come out at the beginning of May. Also his last three films have had their theatrical trailers attached to Marvel movies.

If they start filming on May 2016, I predict the teaser between August, September or October.

Hope a teaser one year before the movie open on theaters like Interstellar.

Yusuf Dazz wrote:If they start filming on May 2016, I predict the teaser between August, September or October.
Biribiri wrote:Hope a teaser one year before the movie open on theaters like Interstellar.
Possibly attached to WB's Suicide Squad on 8/5/16? Seems like a reasonable time frame. Interstellar's teaser was attached to WB's Hobbit 2.

Yeah, teaser with SS, full trailer with FBAWTFT.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:Yeah, teaser with SS, full trailer with FBAWTFT.
I think that depends on whether or not it's R-rated.

This is not a comic book movie or a space movie. It might be marketed a little differently than Nolan's previous movies.

First full trailer with Rogue One.

Bumping this since production is starting up.

I'm guessing July for an announcement teaser (which I bet will be like Interstellar's in terms of it all being archive footage), with Tarzan or Bourne.

DoubleD wrote:This will be Nolan's most secretive film yet. We get nothing until the film releases.
Revisiting this post a year later. That won't happen now that we have Harry's fans updating us on every move hahaha.

eescorpius wrote:
DoubleD wrote:This will be Nolan's most secretive film yet. We get nothing until the film releases.
Revisiting this post a year later. That won't happen now that we have Harry's fans updating us on every move hahaha.
Sarcasm is hard right