Predictions: Who Will Play the Lead?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Lord Shade wrote:Both Nolan and Fassbender were at London today. Maybe, they could met for you-know-what reason?

OR

T-minus 10 wrote:Image

OR
Good lord

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
I'm now think Nolan will use a previous actor as lead. Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaaughy, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have clear schedules for the summer of 2016. Plus while Tom Hardy and Jessica Chastain have some projects that could possibly interfere with the shoot they both could easily clear their schedules to be the movie.

I don't think that we should seriously consider actor' or actress's schedule NOW putting forward our suggestions about who will play in UCNP. Cause the shooting will start only next summer, and anyone will be already free from the present projects by this time.

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
Lord Shade wrote:I don't think that we should seriously consider actor' or actress's schedule NOW putting forward our suggestions about who will play in UCNP. Cause the shooting will start only next summer, and anyone will be already free from the present projects by this time.
Sorry if I wasn't clear but I'm not referring to projects currently being shot, I'm referring to what the actor's have set for around when UNCP will start shooting. For example Michael Fassbender has Alien: Paradise Lost shooting at the same time as UNCP. Other potential leads that have been thrown around here like Christian Bale, Jake Gyllenhaal, Matt Damon, and Oscar Issac all have projects set to be shooting at the same time to.

While an actor could move their schedule around in order to star in the movie I think it is more likely we will see someone in the lead who has already set aside the time for the shoot. And I thought I was being reasonable by just including people he already worked with and not throwing in Joaquin Phoenix, Bradley Cooper or George Clooney who don't have anything set yet.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:
ChristNolan wrote: Daniel Day Lewis
now that'd be something
If this happens:

What is DDL doing these days btw?

Dammit I really want Fassbender

Nolan will allow Gary Daniels to resurge