Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Posts: 13235
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
To be :D or :problem: ?

I mean if WB wants they can just announce the project in SDCC. Like in last minute or so, just say 'we have a surprise for you guys' and show title page of the script.

Posts: 332
Joined: January 2013
Something's happening?!! :clap:

Posts: 41942
Joined: May 2010
Pratham wrote:To be :D or :problem: ?

I mean if WB wants they can just announce the project in SDCC. Like in last minute or so, just say 'we have a surprise for you guys' and show title page of the script.
I don't think you really know anything about Nolan if you think there is a chance he will announce his next film at comic con.

Posts: 15994
Joined: June 2011
Location: North Carolina
Its happening

Posts: 13235
Joined: May 2010
Location: Mumbai
Allstar wrote:
Pratham wrote:To be :D or :problem: ?

I mean if WB wants they can just announce the project in SDCC. Like in last minute or so, just say 'we have a surprise for you guys' and show title page of the script.
I don't think you really know anything about Nolan if you think there is a chance he will announce his next film at comic con.
Well not him personally. But if we're looking at late 2016 release then this month is best option to announce the project.

Posts: 18913
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1500s England
Pretty much everyone could say that he was working/finishing a script now. It could be true, or not. I'll wait until Nolan himself says something about it.

Posts: 1065
Joined: November 2012
Nomis wrote:Pretty much everyone could say that he was working/finishing a script now. It could be true, or not. I'll wait until Nolan himself says something about it.
Why do you want to kill me?

Posts: 283
Joined: February 2011
Location: Limbo
Our lord and savior is coming back,
Image

Posts: 18913
Joined: June 2012
Location: 1500s England
brickarts295 wrote:Our lord and savior is coming back,
Image
YYAAAASSSS ALL BOW DOWN

Posts: 2461
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland
brickarts295 wrote:Our lord and savior is coming back,
Image
Ok, I love most of his films and I like all of them... but this is too much :P

Post Reply