Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
An Article on DUNIIRK's Production Designing from PERSPECTIVE magazine

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime

Wow that was good.

How does it feel to know the #1 leading cause of death for IMAX cameras is Christopher Nolan?

And the reason why they actually built new ones too.

Cilogy wrote:How does it feel to know the #1 leading cause of death for IMAX cameras is Christopher Nolan?
feels like silky tickles right under my balls tbh

Another interesting thing I've noticed is how divisive it seems "Dunkirk" is w. the public.
Like, it may actually fall out of the imdb top 250 and its Amazon rating is like 2.8/5.

It kind of looks like public perception for it is similar to "Manchester by the Sea" -- especially on Amazon. Critics love it, and the general public is very mixed.

nightfury93 wrote:Another interesting thing I've noticed is how divisive it seems "Dunkirk" is w. the public.
Like, it may actually fall out of the imdb top 250 and its Amazon rating is like 2.8/5.

It kind of looks like public perception for it is similar to "Manchester by the Sea" -- especially on Amazon. Critics love it, and the general public is very mixed.
Divisive movies don't have strong box office legs. Dunkirk managed to have a 3.7 multiplier domestically, which means it had good word of mouth. Same was proven in most other countries.