Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Mr. Nolan, don't cast anyone from Skins, don't care if they are good actors, just fucking don't.

as long as they keep tye sheridan away from this I'm happy.

Dodd wrote:as long as they keep tye sheridan away from this I'm happy.
I wouldn't worry about that.

Unless you're have an excellent British accent I doubt you're getting any of the lead roles.

he's casting a group of unknown teenagers in lead roles and you STILL dont think he's doing akira? pedal at a faster rate plz

Such a missed opportunity with the title. Should have been called In Dunkirk.

Hustler wrote:Such a missed opportunity with the title. Should have been called In Dunkirk.
That's exactly what I was thinking when the location scouting report first came in. :lol:

No one cared who Bale was before he put on the mask...or Hardy, or JGL, or Cottilard, or Oldman, can't wait to see what new stars are born if he's casting unknowns. (I realize they were all fine actors before).

Nolan, say something about this, you bloody cute.

I think this is Nolan's snobbiest cast thus far. I pretty much mean that in a good way.

Just seasoned British stage actors lol.
Last edited by Allstar on December 30th, 2015, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I really hope Nolan be objective and to condemn all the sides, also to show the real causes for this lose, and some of the lies and myth making that the british government told the people about this tragic incident.