Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
To be :D or :problem: ?

I mean if WB wants they can just announce the project in SDCC. Like in last minute or so, just say 'we have a surprise for you guys' and show title page of the script.

Something's happening?!! :clap:

Pratham wrote:To be :D or :problem: ?

I mean if WB wants they can just announce the project in SDCC. Like in last minute or so, just say 'we have a surprise for you guys' and show title page of the script.
I don't think you really know anything about Nolan if you think there is a chance he will announce his next film at comic con.

Its happening

Allstar wrote:
Pratham wrote:To be :D or :problem: ?

I don't think you really know anything about Nolan if you think there is a chance he will announce his next film at comic con.
Well not him personally. But if we're looking at late 2016 release then this month is best option to announce the project.

Pretty much everyone could say that he was working/finishing a script now. It could be true, or not. I'll wait until Nolan himself says something about it.

Nomis wrote:Pretty much everyone could say that he was working/finishing a script now. It could be true, or not. I'll wait until Nolan himself says something about it.
Why do you want to kill me?

Our lord and savior is coming back,

brickarts295 wrote:Our lord and savior is coming back,
YYAAAASSSS ALL BOW DOWN

brickarts295 wrote:Our lord and savior is coming back,
Ok, I love most of his films and I like all of them... but this is too much :P