Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Havoc1st wrote:News will probably be released by the end of this year.
Fuck that.

DHOPW42 wrote:Hey guys, haven't been around since Interstellar came out, I think :D Are there any news or tidbits or even rumors regarding Nolan's new film? If there's any? I'm dying to know!
Cyberpunk dystopia with Tom Hardy as the lead.

Or maybe it was just a dream.

Urrggh every time I see a new post I thought there would actually be official news on Nolan's next project...

Come on, Nolan. We need something. :cry:

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:News will probably be released by the end of this year.
Fuck that.
yup.

Should we expect that Nolan will continue to work with Hoyt? That is of course if Hoyt wants to keep working with Nolan, which seems safes to assume.

I'm a big fan of Pfister, including his non-nolan DP work, but he seems to be set on directing now, even after his film was poorly received. With that said, I LOVED what they did on "Interstellar" and Hoyt's work on "Her" may be my favorite work of cinematography in a modern film.

Has anyone seen any tidbits about their relationship and whether or not they are likely to keep working together?

Hopefully. Listening to interviews they both seemed happy with the collaboration and got along well enough.

I hope so.

hoytey is looser and pfister is more refined, just depends on who's right for the project

Well he has done a movie no more than every two years since Batman Begins.

Depends on the project, actually. But I think Nolan will reunite with Wolly Pfister for the next one.