Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
End of the week and we'll know the title and genre

ChristNolan wrote:Scoopers are frantically searching every corner of WB for any morsel of what the film is no doubt. I wonder how long until we know (officially or not)?
Eh, Maybe is on the case, as we speak.... /sarcasm

Not that there's going to be a conflict, but Hoytema might shoot The Snowman first.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
ChristNolan wrote:Scoopers are frantically searching every corner of WB for any morsel of what the film is no doubt. I wonder how long until we know (officially or not)?
Eh, Maybe is on the case, as we speak.... /sarcasm
He's too busy messing with DC fanboys right now.

Could the release date be any hint as to what kind of film it is or nah?

ChristNolan wrote:Could the release date be any hint as to what kind of film it is or nah?
Perhaps another action thriller. It's coming out around the same time as his last couple of Batman films and Inception did, so that's a fair guess.
Last edited by HorrorBiz on September 8th, 2015, 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
I bet my bottom dollar Pfister returns as DP

ChristNolan wrote:Could the release date be any hint as to what kind of film it is or nah?
Yes. It is a thriller about a man who regrets a decision and is consumed by guilt so he enters a fantasy world that mirrors his psychosis. He eventually finds catharsis.

It says a lot that the only two words I need to get excited about a movie are "Christopher Nolan"