Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Does anyone have any real idea when a new Nolan film will be here. I can't get enough of Interstellar and I'm already looking forward to his next piece.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:Does anyone have any real idea when a new Nolan film will be here. I can't get enough of Interstellar and I'm already looking forward to his next piece.

Quay could just be a fake thing for some awesome project, like an Inception sequel, for example. Looking forward, anyway.

Would love it if they reteam for Nolans next. Interstellar had drop dead gorgeous cinematography. SPECTRE looks great so far as well.

no

atilasantos wrote:Quay could just be a fake thing for some awesome project, like an Inception sequel, for example. Looking forward, anyway.
huh?

atilasantos wrote:Quay could just be a fake thing for some awesome project, like an Inception sequel, for example. Looking forward, anyway.
No.

Havoc1st wrote:
No.

Bacon wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:
No.
I bet you guys would be extremely excited just with some rumors about it 8-)

If there was an Inception sequel (there won't be) I'd actively try to stop it