Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 2:47 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 7:30 pm
Do you know where I can find the full behind the scene video which was released like a month ago ? It was a compilation of the bonus on the blu-ray if I remember.
Okay, my workplace uploaded it in less than an hour. Go ahead and PM me your e-mail and I will share the file with you. It is an 11.6GB download.

EDIT: Actually, I think I can just give you a share link. Here you go.
Thanks ! And sorry for answering late.

Nolan62 wrote:
January 26th, 2018, 6:21 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
January 22nd, 2018, 2:47 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
January 20th, 2018, 7:30 pm
Do you know where I can find the full behind the scene video which was released like a month ago ? It was a compilation of the bonus on the blu-ray if I remember.
Okay, my workplace uploaded it in less than an hour. Go ahead and PM me your e-mail and I will share the file with you. It is an 11.6GB download.

EDIT: Actually, I think I can just give you a share link. Here you go.
Thanks ! And sorry for answering late.
No problem, just wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.

That is so good. Thanks.

So I just realized, Dunkirk is the only original live action movie amongst the top 25 worldwide box office films.

That's both impressive and sad.

Sanchez wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 1:50 am
So I just realized, Dunkirk is the only original live action movie amongst the top 25 worldwide box office films.

That's both impressive and sad.
what do you mean?

As in I'm glad it did so well but sad that original films in general doesn't.

Sanchez wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 10:09 pm
As in I'm glad it did so well but sad that original films in general doesn't.
"Among" means being a member of or in company of. We are to infer that when you said what you said, that Dunkirk is one of the top 25 worldwide box-office films.

This is really offtopic, but was my message that hard to understand because of that word? Apologies if my English isn't 100% accurate, but now I'm the confused one.

Dunkirk is one of the 25 top-grossing movies of the year, but the only one of them that's also a completely original live action. In my head that's pretty much what I said. You didn't pick up on that?

Sanchez wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 10:28 pm
This is really offtopic, but was my message that hard to understand because of that word? Apologies if my English isn't 100% accurate, but now I'm the confused one.

Dunkirk is one of the 25 top-grossing movies of the year, but the only one of them that's also a completely original live action. In my head that's pretty much what I said. You didn't pick up on that?
Sorry, I thought you mean all-time box office gross.

People generally don't mention a "top 25" anything just for one calendar year. I don't even think I saw 25 new films in 2017.