Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Harry has a good number of fans age 30 and higher, especially after his solo album which evoked the rock and Britpop of the 70's and 80's. But though some fans are younger, I would expect most fans are 17-25.
Last edited by dormouse7 on July 10th, 2017, 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
I expect you to mobilize every single one of your state's under 40s female population to be at the theater opening weekend, then. :judge:

:lol:

I asked her but she hasn't replied yet and at this point she's already watching the film. Sidenote, I'm mid-twenties and a Harry fan. Dormouse and Faye are Harry fans and are older than me, if I remember correctly. Lots of my friends are older than 30 and Harry fans so I wouldn't really put too much stock in age. Demographic for a war film screening 10 days before it opens isn't mostly women. If so many women are there, especially considering it's in LA, chances are they're mostly Harry fans.

My friend:
There were mostly young girls 17-25ish and a handful of guys
The theater only held 90 people btw
That was legit the most intense movie I have seen in a while
And harry was amazing in it (although we already knew he would be)
Ask me what you want me to ask her. I can't promise she'll reply but I can promise I'll ask (not sure what the legal situation is for her, she mentioned an NDA).

dunkirktrash wrote:My friend:
Ask me what you want me to ask her. I can't promise she'll reply but I can promise I'll ask (not sure what the legal situation is for her, she mentioned an NDA).
Does Christopher channel the spirit of David Lean in his film?

Alejandro Iñárritu wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:My friend:
Does Christopher channel the spirit of David Lean in his film?
Yes.

Did she like the film? Would she recommend it to others (non-Harry fans) you know, like her parents.

The Special One wrote:Did she like the film? Would she recommend it to others (non-Harry fans) you know, like her parents.
Reply:
haha ok yes i liked it and yes i would recommend it to others if they don't mind high intensity movies
The enthusiasm for her replies overwhelms me lmao. I don't mind spoilers and she basically told me the plot of the film. I'm very happy. Oh, the rumour of Alex crying over a dead body is fake. I'm not using spoiler tags because it's not true and because it was already outside of spoiler tags elsewhere in this very forum.

dormouse7 wrote:Harry has a good number of fans age 30 and higher, especially after his solo album which evoked the rock and Britpop of the 70's and 80's. But though some fans are younger, I would expect most fans are 17-25.
Britpop was the 90s.

dormouse7 wrote:Harry has a good number of fans age 30 and higher, especially after his solo album which evoked the rock and Britpop of the 70's and 80's. But though some fans are younger, I would expect most fans are 17-25.
Do you know what Britpop is?

And the theatre was mostly full of girls 17-25? End me now.... :facepalm: