Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Ace wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:Ace - on the last page, how many people does it say they crammed onto the Moonstone?
It says 60 people. Sorry for the crappy scans
Scans were quite good except for a couple of right edges.

On the Branagh/D'Arcy page, what is the word missing in Chris decided to tell the story in this [missing] elemental way.

Thanks for the upload Ace! :twothumbsup: :gonf: :twothumbsup:

Ace
On the Branagh/D'Arcy page, what is the word missing in Chris decided to tell the story in this [missing] elemental way.

This Very elemental way..

Thanks! I love this article. I really like how it talks about the difficulties in recreating the evacuation, mechanical, environmental, etc. plus Nolan's work ethic.

So 'shivering soldier' is it then?

It is. Like I said, no usual name.

What?

So everybody calls him that?

Hmmm, I wonder what crash they mean with the "film's biggest crash scene." considering they're referencing cable-rigs.....

@Willem: spoilers for that character:
No he just never tells his name/isn't asked either.Also lol I actually told y'all his name several times when a pic of Murphy was released, he's shivering man :P
Last edited by Nomis on June 12th, 2017, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oku
I bookmark every page where someone uses a spoiler tag, and on July 21 after watching the movie, I'll get to see how right/wrong y'all were. :lol: