Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Bacon wrote:
Allstar wrote:Nolan sounds like he was cranky today. :lol:
I bet any director would be cranky if one of the first questions he got when he came to promote his war film was about a supporting actor's hair.
He still could have answered how he came to cast Harry. I personally would have been interested in his response.

Allstar wrote:
Bacon wrote:
Allstar wrote:Nolan sounds like he was cranky today. :lol:
I bet any director would be cranky if one of the first questions he got when he came to promote his war film was about a supporting actor's hair.
He still could have answered how he came to cast Harry. I personally would have been interested in his response.
Pretty sure his casting director covered it pretty well here:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ss-8072670

Maybe he'd be more inclined to talk about him some other time, but I think that was a particularly bad setting to ask a stupid question like that. Cinemacon is for industry types, they don't care about the actors....they want to hear about the way the film was produced and directed, the way it will be perceived by general audiences and for hyping the film as an entire product, not about some newbie actor's hair.

Do you guys understand what balls it takes to walk on stage directly after your boss and just shit on their new fancy VOD idea with a simple side-eye, knowing you're their biggest and most important filmmaker. Also, what asshats WB are for thinking they will retain a talent like Nolan if they keep this shit up. He's such a badass for this today. :gonf: :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

natalie wrote:Image
Can we just have this as the forum banner?

Sanchez wrote:Can we just have this as the forum banner?
It wouldn't look good.

You don't say.