Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
genloovers wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Pathetic. Glad I slept at midnight but this is just...
It'll be tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. Thursday afternoon at the latest.
It's kinda obvious now. But you don't put crew in a fricking van to stream (tape) live footage of nothing and you don't expect nowadays public to see Fb Live and not expect something worth their precious time, this was pointless. I lost four hours on this bs, that's a lot. Some of you more I'm sure.

Wow I went away for 1/2 hour and come back to no new posts? I thought there would be a couple more pages.

Is that Harry Stylin's heartbeat?! Perhaps Tom Hardy's.

Chrolan wrote:Is that Harry Stylin's heartbeat?! Perhaps Tom Hardy's.
His name is Styles (born with it). Maybe's it's Nolan's heartbeat or Zimmer's. Actually since every beat is the same instead of an alternating two different beat sounds, I think it's a heartbeat ZImmer or somebody synthesized - a muted tom tom or something.

I had not listened for a few hours. Now the heartbeat is fast and there's a thump noise like banging on something big and hollow (could be muted tympani or a bass drum).
Last edited by dormouse7 on December 13th, 2016, 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hey, there now seems to be a drum element incorporated into the music on the dunkirk site

dormouse7 wrote: Wow I had not listened for a few hours. Now the heartbeat is fast and there's a thump noise like banging on something big and hollow.
Maybe it's the Tin Man?

Is my PC lagging or is the music stuttering/stopping/starting? I think it's me. I think freakin Windows is downloading some big honking update and is going to force me to do some multi-hour reboot when I don't want to.... tonight.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
Darkline wrote:Great banner. Good to finally see something from official sources.
Bale Fan wrote:The official Dunkirk twitter account just posted the poster and it's got 1.6K retweets and 1.7K likes in just 10 minutes. Dammit Nolan and (Harry Styles fans)
They need to get Styles to tweet about Dunkirk and promote it on SM. I just read the other day that one of his tweets is the second most retweeted tweet of 2016 in the world with about a million likes. But for some reason, Harry doesn't seem to use SM much. Very unusual for someone his age.
He doesn't use SM much anymore but he uses it when it's important. He will tweet eventually. I think he hasn't mentioned it so far because he knows he has gotten an unfair amount of press about his involvement and knows that as soon as he mentions it, all the attention will be probably be right back on him. But when it's the right time, probably right as they begin doing interviews if I had to guess, he will tweet about it. Seems like he always waited until the last minute to tweet about albums/singles, too.

The first showtime of Rogue One in France is in 5 and a half hours... ;)