Dunkirk General Information/Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Panapaok wrote:Pitch Perfect 3 moved from July 21 to December 22. All will bow to Lord Nolan.
Nice! :thumbup:

prowlercomesaround wrote:
Boyd wrote:I've heard some intresting things from someone who's going to work on Dunkirk when they'll film in The Netherlands.
- The crew will film for 20 days in The Netherlands starting end june.
- They bought an 5 million dollar classic plane which they've rebuilt for filming. They will mount IMAX camera's on the plane and some actors (don't know who) will 'fly' the plane. (proffesional pilots will fly the plane, but like filming in a car, the pilots will sit at another spot in the plane, and the actors will sit at the main controls)
-
From what i've understood, they will also crash that expensive plane. (or at least a wreckage)
Well I gotta go there

They might need some more extra's

Nomis wrote:
prowlercomesaround wrote:
Boyd wrote:I've heard some intresting things from someone who's going to work on Dunkirk when they'll film in The Netherlands.
- The crew will film for 20 days in The Netherlands starting end june.
- They bought an 5 million dollar classic plane which they've rebuilt for filming. They will mount IMAX camera's on the plane and some actors (don't know who) will 'fly' the plane. (proffesional pilots will fly the plane, but like filming in a car, the pilots will sit at another spot in the plane, and the actors will sit at the main controls)
-
From what i've understood, they will also crash that expensive plane. (or at least a wreckage)
Well I gotta go there

They might need some more extra's
Do you think they'll let a disabled person be an extra? Can I have an old time-y wheelchair please? I know I'm at an extra disadvantage here, being a woman, but they don't have to try very hard to make me look like a boy. Or a corpse. Come on, let me tick that off my list.

fayestardust wrote: Do you think they'll let a disabled person be an extra? Can I have an old time-y wheelchair please? I know I'm at an extra disadvantage here, being a woman, but they don't have to try very hard to make me look like a boy. Or a corpse. Come on, let me tick that off my list.
You must go and find that out. :gonf:

NotNolan wrote:
fayestardust wrote: Do you think they'll let a disabled person be an extra? Can I have an old time-y wheelchair please? I know I'm at an extra disadvantage here, being a woman, but they don't have to try very hard to make me look like a boy. Or a corpse. Come on, let me tick that off my list.
Do it!

atilasantos wrote:
NotNolan wrote:
Do it!
How does one even find out? I did learn that they're gonna shoot on open water mostly (in the Netherlands, where I'm from), so I doubt they'd find it very convenient to have to deal with a disabled person on a ship. Oh well... next film?

So what are the exact dates they're shooting in the Netherlands and when will production be moving there? Any word on the need of extra's on location? Will they just bring all the extras they need with them? Makes sense they get people from where they're shooting.

Panapaok wrote:Pitch Perfect 3 moved from July 21 to December 22. All will bow to Lord Nolan.
Not only this, but it just lost its director as well.
Elizabeth Banks Exits as Director of ‘Pitch Perfect 3’
http://variety.com/2016/film/news/pitch ... 201788365/

Seems like Chris went too far with his competition eliminating spells.

Nomis wrote:So what are the exact dates they're shooting in the Netherlands and when will production be moving there? Any word on the need of extra's on location? Will they just bring all the extras they need with them? Makes sense they get people from where they're shooting.
I don't think it's been announced yet. I'll definitely keep an eye out.

Bradley Hall has been added to the cast on IMDb as "Sailer on Destroyer":